3 gifts Tuesday:
- husband taking me to work VERY early
- wonderful nurses, residents lactation consultants and care partners
- Pinewood Derby Day, even if I missed it:(
3 gifts Wednesday:
- children marching around Lucy the Donkey, singing Palm Sunday Songs, a week early…
- sweet friend happy to bring her donkey to church, letting all the children sit on the donkey to see the cross in her fur
- conversation and encouragement from my friends Valeria, D’Laine, and Anne Elise
3 gifts found in Thursday:
- giving up my day to help at the consignment sale, so hard but just couldn’t fit it in this crazy week
- finding a whole box of summer clothes for the kids that still fit!
- having a GREAT day of school with the kids
3 gifts Friday:
- dear friend who kept my younger daughter so I could work
- tea and talk with Beth
- supper, shopping, and introducing my oldest daughter to Pride and Prejudice (the Keira Knightley version if you’re curious…)
3 things to make an interesting Saturday:
- getting up at 5 am, getting ready, going to work and find out I’m not on the schedule–lots of money lost in that non-work day!
- getting up at 5 am, getting ready, going to work and find out I get to have a WHOLE day to myself instead of working–lots of rest in this first day off of the year!
- discussing world view, theology and the almost perfect picture of Satan’s deceptions contained in Star Wars Episode 3 with my daughter 🙂
3 gifts on Sunday:
- return of husband and scout-sons, dirty laundry, man-smells, general messes and all:)
- day to celebrate Patrick, who found joy in slavery, forgave his captors, and came back to share the good news of Jesus with all of Ireland!
- bagpipes and St. Patrick’s Breastplate at church