While the list is brief and to the point, the gratitude is real…
3 gifts on time:
- amazing nap on the couch
- healing of my children from their colds
- surprise in the mail to provide
3 gifts overjoyed:
- cousin home from deployment in the Middle East–welcome back Adam!
- 6 days off in a row
- watching my children love to read
3 gifts hallowed:
- friendships around bonfire
- the communion of saints
- encouragement from those who love me
3 gifts eaten:
- gyro with basmati rice
- pumpkin cookies with penuche icing
- gluten-free Muddy Buddies for my gluten-free girl–and her gluten-free mama enjoyed them too:)
3 gifts worn:
- footie pajamas–is there anything cuter than kids in footie pajamas?
- flannel nightgowns
- wool socks
3 gifts that start with N:
- Nursery staff–I love working with fun, funny people:)
- Night that Daylight Savings Time ends–who doesn’t love an extra hour of sleep?
- “there is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus”
A gift gathered, given, good:
- last of the summer flowers gathered in by my youngest
- given–a chance to work to help out
- good-the supper my husband made all by himself and I got to eat after work.