Lots to be grateful for this time of year, and so grateful for so many people in my life! Here’s my list:
- a life spared for a dear family (Thank you Lord!)
- being allowed to help others
- discovering a new hobby and the enjoyment it brings
- glorious sunsets
- frosty mornings
- video cameras to record memories I might soon forget
- watching 7 cousins perform a Christmas skit for their family –love their creativity!
- boys with new spy watches and pretend crossbows
- dads, cousins and a Grandad trying to figure out marble runs and lego sets
- learning I’ll have a new cousin (by marriage) in 2013–I’m glad you look good in orange, M!
- the service of my cousins in undisclosed locations during the holidays-and all the other days in between-this year and in the one to come–blessings to you and your family!
- The creativity bestowed by the Creator, that gives us amazing music for this season to meditate, worship and delight in Him and His gift to us all. Here’s one I enjoy every year (thanks to Ann for linking to this several years ago!):
<iframe width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/xRobryliBLQ” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>