Another busy week here. I finished my cinnamon roll orders for the season and also working at the hospital. What a wonderful time of year to be grateful!
- Finishing half of the school year, and feeling good about all we accomplished!
- Snow pants, mittens, hats, gloves, and boots scattered across the room after a romp outside
- Only having two days of snow to have to deal with the huge pile of snow pants, mittens, hats, etc 🙂
- Washer and dryer
- Hot chocolate after a winter’s romp
- Skipping acorns across a frozen pond–what a cool sound!
- Advent with the ones I love
- Wrapping presents with children
- gingerbread tea, Christmas music, and a quiet house
- Husband getting his first real paycheck since June, even if it’s a contract job!
- Watching my kids dance to Aretha Franklin’s Joy to the World
- Knowing these times are precious, and thinking of them often in my heart